Friday, June 03, 2016

Finally, Finally Friday

This has been a funny week for me, and not in a good way. Usually the short weeks after a holiday weekend feel long, but this one didn't feel so long, it's more that I was really restless, in a spring fever sort of way, and just fed up with Things Generally, for no clear reason. Crabby pants.

I did still go to swim class Tuesday and Thursday, and I got a few things done, and put in a close facsimile of my usual work effort, but oof. Just not feeling it.

Not that every minutes was dark, or anything. I even laughed a few times! For instance, Andy Brickley announced having had his knee replaced. His left knee.
So, check out this comment:

Right? Awesome?

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This one hit home for me as I just had a total knee replacement myself. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete