Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not Much (yawn), Watch the Video

I ... don't have much tonight. It is rainy and windy and icky out, and since I decided that I Was Not Going To Let That Stop Me from running errands, I got all wet and cross and tired Dealing with it. And given that I was already so tired, so isn't it Friday yet tired, well. When I was trying to remember how to do something at work that I did one week about two months ago, I was overwhelmed with weariness for the whole thing.

However! So as not to leave you with nothing, here's a song I heard, not for the first time, on the way home. I like this song! It's bouncy! You know, it's got a good beat, I can dance to it. Google tells me that the group is Hot Chelle Rae (never heard of them), and the video tells me that they are fairly tragically young, but I suppose I can't blame them for that. I like the song.



Not that I'm alone in that. The video has more than 18 million views on YouTube. All right then.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video. It started my day out right! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this! Love it!

    They promised us a nice day today. Where is it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing this video a couple months ago on VH1 some morning and being baffled that it managed to sound good and be completely inoffensive at the same time. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete