Sunday, October 09, 2011

Happy birthday to me!


Happy birthday to me!

(I'll be getting home late on Sunday, but I hate to miss posting this on the day. While I love to extend the birthday celebrations before and after, there's just something about the actual day. Happily, Blogger allows post-dating. Post-dating posts? That sounds wrong.)

Also:
funny pictures - <span class=Whaddaya tink? I buyed him 4 urburfdai." title="funny pictures - Whaddaya tink? I buyed him 4 urburfdai." height="512px" width="382px">
Not Carlos...but it almost could be, couldn't it?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I hope he bought from the J. Crew catalog! Happy b-day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance I thought it WAS Carlos, but then I though "naw, he wouldn't want anyone to take his place as #1"

    I thought of you yesterday but took the day off the computer, so Happy (belated) birthday! You sure picked a great weekend this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm late, but happy happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope it was awesomely good :)

    ReplyDelete