Friday, October 14, 2011

Good Night. Weekend! Rhinebeck!

This week has seemed long, what with my allergies and being so tired and travel last weekend, but the oddest effect is that last night and again today, I had to remind myself that yes, the end of the week was finally coming. Last night, I was double-checking myself, "Is it Thursday? It's Thursday, right?" And this morning, the thought crossed my mind that I was going to Rhinebeck tomorrow, and it startled me! My mind is an odd place.

My packing is done, save for the in-the-morning items, and I've figured out when I need to leave the house (7:45 at the latest, and if I'm ready earlier I'll have time to swing by Starbucks). Now it's time to get ready for bed, hope that the thunder and lightning doesn't bother me, and cuddle up with the kitty (I need to store up the snuggles for my night away). Here's hoping for a good night's sleep, a pain-free drive, good wooly fun, and more of the same on Sunday!

I hope you have a good weekend, too, whatever you're up to. Forgive me if I can't see how your plans could be more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment