Thursday, June 17, 2010

Still Tired (I know, really)

So yes, I am very tired once again. However, in my supernatural intelligence, I think I know why.

Tuesday after work, when I got to the end of the T ride and was waiting for the bus, I was overcome with dislike for the idea of waiting ten or fifteen minutes to cram onto the bus like a sardine. My thumb/wrist hurt like blazes, and I just wanted to get away.

So I started walking. And let the bus pass me when it came, and walked the rest of the way home, just over a mile and a half. It was a beautiful day, and moving felt good.

And I did the same thing yesterday, and today. And I think that's why I'm more tired than usual.

Did I mention, too, that on Monday I wore one of the skirts I bought a few weeks ago that was a little too small at the time? I wore it this week because it fits now.

Hmm. Could there be some sort of relationship between these things?

Off to prepare for bed. Have a good one, y'all. (And maybe tomorrow I'll manage random pictures!)

2 comments:

  1. nice. very nice. the walking and all that. bravo for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just a quick note to say I thought of you and am hoping today (which is half over) is an O.K. day for you.

    ReplyDelete