Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weather Woes, or, Where Did Summer Go?

I wrote about the shopping I did recently, and how one main incentive was the hot weather. Just wearing slacks was too warm for walking around, in the 80s and even 90s, just 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Ahh, those were the days. It didn't hit 60 degrees today, and with the breeze and the rain it felt colder. Yesterday wasn't much better. I want the warm back.

Please?

It is "supposed" to get back into the 70s for the next week. Which is better than today. Just not as good as I want. So greedy! But I believe this is a factor in my grumps this week. I adjusted to the warm weather, I got used to it, and then it left me, shivering.

Nothing major has happened, just little grumpies, things I don't feel like writing about, but grumble grumble. I'm cold. Tonight, as I did last night, I'll be microwaving a flannel-rice heat pack to bring to bed, so my feet will thaw and let me get to sleep. I want to be sleeping without covers, not snuggling into them.

Glad you liked yesterday's cat pictures, too. The furball is meowping for me now, telling me it's bedtime, come on. And I'm coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment