Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Questions, in Photos

I tried a new candy bar recently (cramps require chocolate), the Twix Java:


Mmm. The question is, why did they have to bring these in from Russia?


Other questions include: how do you squeeze OJ "delicately"?


Why doesn't she care that she's flashing the tramp-stamp to the world? (I may have answered my own question, there.)


Would you be inclined to buy a purse displayed on a headless, leg-less torso?


Do you see the bunny on the lawn?


Do you think he'd be this relaxed if the bunny was outside his window?


Feel free to answer any or all of these, or ask the questions that have been perplexing you of late.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen a Twix Java before. I don't think it would go over well around here. Kinda like Pepsi Kona. Sounds good to me, though!

    Would you believe I had a tramp stamp sighting today, too? (No, not at school!) Shirtless neighbor guy walking trash to the dumpster. (And I think it was the guy who used to live next door to me--he & gf moved to larger apt.)

    Carlos probably would be going bonkers if he'd seen that bunny. I'm sure the bunny is relieved.

    WV: "latin" -- Oh, come on!

    ReplyDelete