Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Because Cat Photos Are Good For What Ails Me*

*Crabbiness. First-world problems. Nothing, really

First off, let me say that if you've been waiting to wish my mother a happy birthday (and haven't we all, really?), today is the day, so go ahead!

Next: you know how something stupid can happen, and even while it's being annoying, you can see that it will be a funny story later?

I had an annoying evening, and it's not funny yet. Maybe by tomorrow it will be. Meanwhile, here are some cute cat photos to cheer me up.

You need a silent-er camera. You woke me. {stretch}

I will wash my toes, just like a normal cat...

What was that?!?

Kitty? What kitty? You don't see a kitty.

As relaxed as I'll ever be while you're around, ma'am.

If this is what it takes to make you relax, sleeping on your lap is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Must you exist at me?

Endlessly entertaining, these two.

3 comments:

  1. Miri is the mistress of the perfect withering look, and Carlos is just adorable.

    Those kinda cheered me up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, CCR's mother. From what I can tell from her blog, you did a nice job raising her.

    CCR, Tux asks that you stop bothering Miri! He's getting tired of her texting him her complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah! those paws! those cats are just too adorable :D *and* they're always good for what ails you.

    ReplyDelete