Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy Better 2010!


Here's to a better year for all of us!

I had a peaceful, restful evening and was asleep long before midnight. Today I'll be happily watching all the coverage of the Winter Classic--already started, in fact, as they replayed "Freezing Fenway" at 11 before starting the pregame at 11:30. The game, the post-game, and perhaps in between I'll catch some of the Looney Tunes marathon on Cartoon Network. It's all good. The dishwasher is running, I'm almost caught up on the newspapers I missed, and I'm going to get laundry going shortly.

Then tomorrow I go in to Fenway for the Legends Classic, and get to see the setup for myself, and watch the Bruins old-timers having fun. Excellent.

I'll probably be back here before then; if not, after, for sure. Happy new year!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time tomorrow - from what I saw on TV it was a good time today.

    How did Miri enjoy all the company?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was quite a game today--have fun at the game tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete