Monday, January 11, 2010

Let's Talk Music Instead

I was going to write about the weekend, like why I didn't write this weekend, but I'm back from the dentist and can't feel half my jaw and frankly, I'm not in the mood.

So let me ask your further advice on MP3 players. I love mine, by the way! It gets me through the dull bits or the frustrating bits at work far better than I get through on my own. I'm wondering if anyone else has trouble with the little "earbud" headphones, though. They fall out of my ears! Plus the cord is always tangled. Any help?

And, what are your thoughts on playlists? Do you use them, and if so, how? What have I not even thought of?

Bonus question: do you buy music online? Where?

3 comments:

  1. I also had trouble with earbuds falling out. I bought these:
    http://www.ccrane.com/radios/radio-accessories/cc-witness-earphones.aspx and they work well.

    For some reason the description doesn't say it, but they come with three sizes of the cushiony part and the theory is that the right size for one's particular ears will hold the ear bud securely in place.

    C. Crane is a good company and they have great customer service. Disclaimer: No, I don't work for them or profit in any manner from saying good things! I'm just a satisfied customer and have been buying their products for years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely use mine for music - I download podcasts from the radio and listen to them at my leisure... No idea about playlists I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My earbuds fall out too, and my ears can get tired of them. I have a pair of "speakers" like these: http://www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Altec_Lansing_AHP-212/551-50817-536.html

    The headband goes behind your head and rest over the ears like glasses with no pressure anywhere.

    I, too, listen to podcasts. And, soon, books. Yesterday I was talking back to the podcaster, telling here where on her screen the information she sought was! LOL It makes chores more bearable to be listening to something interesting.

    ReplyDelete