Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm (You Guessed It) Tired

As always:



I'm looking forward to the end of the work day tomorrow almost with desperation. As much as I enjoyed the week up to and after Christmas, and as unstressful this week has been, I need to be still for a while. A little more consecutive doing than I'm used to. I feel tired and under the weather and speaking of the weather, how annoying is it that it's bitter nasty cold now, and yet might rain on Friday and screw up the Winter Classic? Which, if it gets pushed to the rain date of Saturday, pushes the Legends Classic (for which I have tickets) off the map into limbo? (I can't find the answer anywhere online as to what happens to the Legends if the Winter Classic plays Saturday...)

It must be bed time.

Post script: I hope it doesn't bother anyone or stop anyone who wants to comment, but I'm enabling word verification on the commenting as of now. I don't get a ton of comment spam, but the pace has picked up lately, and perhaps this will stop it. Drop me an e-mail (ccrinma [at] msn [dot] com) in the unlikely event you have anything to say about it, how it works, or whatever.

4 comments:

  1. I really hope you get to go to the Classics game! I went a few years back (2003? I'm not sure. Michael J. Fox scored a goal and I cried.)) and it was the best. Seeing Ray, Cam and Bobby on the ice at the same time? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how cold it has been! The pipes in our kitchen nearly froze up yesterday--what a headache that would have been...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this song for so long... it's perfect for my current winter malaise, fatigue, and lingering head cold. We had plans for First Night in Portsmouth but...

    Happier New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have tickets!? Wow! I hope the weather gets better. . . even if you are cheering on the Bruins and this means we in Philly will be flipping channels between the Flyers and the Mummers Parade! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete