So Where Are We?
We are here:
- Work is done for the day, and for Monday as well. Yay for a short break!
- Mum's plane is in the air; it even left about on time. (And she's not flying United, phew.)
- In a little while, I'll be leaving to meet her.
- Things here are pretty clean, tidy, and overall ready for the visit.
- But I expect I'll be jittering around poking at/dusting things until it's time to leave.
- Well, that and getting things together for my packing.
- It's nice, the clean and tidy, but it's a lot of work. I guess if I did it more often, it wouldn't be, up to a point, but still. Why don't I have staff to take care of these things for me?
- When you have a cat, cleaning up the cat hair feels pointless sometimes. Love you, buddy, but the fur is everywhere.
- We're leaving for NY tomorrow. Returning Monday; Mum flies out next Thursday.
- I may or may not be back here over the next week, basically.
- Y'all be good!