Thursday, April 13, 2017

So Where Are We?

We are here:

  • Work is done for the day, and for Monday as well. Yay for a short break!
  • Mum's plane is in the air; it even left about on time. (And she's not flying United, phew.)
  • In a little while, I'll be leaving to meet her.
  • Things here are pretty clean, tidy, and overall ready for the visit.
  • But I expect I'll be jittering around poking at/dusting things until it's time to leave.
  • Well, that and getting things together for my packing.
  • It's nice, the clean and tidy, but it's a lot of work. I guess if I did it more often, it wouldn't be, up to a point, but still. Why don't I have staff to take care of these things for me?
  • When you have a cat, cleaning up the cat hair feels pointless sometimes. Love you, buddy, but the fur is everywhere.
  • We're leaving for NY tomorrow. Returning Monday; Mum flies out next Thursday.
  • I may or may not be back here over the next week, basically.
  • Y'all be good!


No comments:

Post a Comment