Thursday, April 20, 2017

A Few Flowers, the Cat; It's a Start

My mother left for home today, so I can start getting back to my routine; it was a good visit, but I'm such a creature of habit that I appreciate the return to usual, even as I'm sorry to see her go. I'm off to water aerobics, and while a certain furball won't be glad to see me go out, he'll be happy when I get back.

So, a few shots of the flowers I brought for Grandma, including the unusual-to-me white tulips, which looked so fake.
But they hadn't come all the way up when I bought them, so I know they're real.
And this orange one, I don't remember what it was called, but it's pretty.
And then from the garden wall at my aunt's, spring beginning to spring up.
The hyacinths were just opening that day.
And not all of them were up.
Daffs, of course.
And more.
And more.
We had really nice weather, warm for the time of year, over the weekend.
Now it has cooled down again, which is unfortunate, but at least it didn't snow. So there's that.

Meanwhile, Carlos spent some pensive time this afternoon next to the catnip toy.
Not playing with it, mind you. Just keeping it company.

No comments:

Post a Comment