Monday, April 28, 2014

Start Your Engines!

We have an interview time!

And since it is tomorrow afternoon (at 4:30, for those of you planning on crossing fingers, sending good vibes, or, as some of my knitting friends suggested, eating chocolate or petting a cat), and I just got in from stitch and bitch, you will excuse me if I go prepare for it, instead of writing further for now. I will leave you with two thoughts:
  • I started work today on a report for non-hodgkin's lymphoma. I expect much giggling as I read about NHL, which does not mean to me what it means to them.
  • Carlos is hoping that my idea of preparing will leave a hand free for petting the kitty. I think we can work something out.

1 comment:

  1. Tux and I will set the alarm for 4:20 to start the vibes travelling.

    ReplyDelete