Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Not Really Here Tonight

I always read at lunch, but what I read varies: it might be a book, a magazine, that morning's Globe that I didn't finish, blogs ... it depends. And just like one of the ways I know that I don't care enough about a book to finish reading it if I don't think about it after I put it down, one of the ways I know I picked a good book is if I keep thinking about it during the afternoon, wishing I could pick it up again.

Which is by way of apologizing (sorry, not sorry) for not writing more tonight (I know you're crushed). Dinner is in the oven, and after I eat, I will be grabbing my consolation cookies (the Girl Scout cookie order is delayed, but Christmas Tree Shop had Hobnobs) and reading, with the Bruins in the background. Gotta go, bye!


Blogger Jennifer said...


7:51 PM, March 12, 2014  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

What's the book??

10:41 PM, March 12, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home