Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Not Really Here Tonight

I always read at lunch, but what I read varies: it might be a book, a magazine, that morning's Globe that I didn't finish, blogs ... it depends. And just like one of the ways I know that I don't care enough about a book to finish reading it if I don't think about it after I put it down, one of the ways I know I picked a good book is if I keep thinking about it during the afternoon, wishing I could pick it up again.

Which is by way of apologizing (sorry, not sorry) for not writing more tonight (I know you're crushed). Dinner is in the oven, and after I eat, I will be grabbing my consolation cookies (the Girl Scout cookie order is delayed, but Christmas Tree Shop had Hobnobs) and reading, with the Bruins in the background. Gotta go, bye!

2 comments: