Friday, January 24, 2014

Keep 'Em Crossed!

For the last week, I've been hoping so fervently to hear about the job application, oh-please-oh-please-oh-please, waiting is so hard, especially not knowing how long the waiting might be. But? Today I heard. What a heady mix of joy and fear! Thank-you-thank-you-thank-you.

They want to start with a phone interview, which seems to be the norm these days. I have to overcome my nerves from having those two phone interviews in November that led nowhere, and focus on this job, this company, this fit.

Keep those fingers crossed, please! Specifically, on Monday at 4:30 (Eastern time), but generally, too. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Me too! And I shall cross my fingers and toes!!

    (That puppy is making me happy. Which I need, since I am at work, tired and bored.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Fingers definitely crossed.

    ReplyDelete