Monday, July 29, 2013

Briefly of the Head, Between Stitch and Bitch and Thunderstorm

​At work today, my head started to bother me a bit (not terrible pain, or anything, but enough to be worrying), and when I looked at my calendar, I could see a really odd trend: almost* every Monday in July, I've had a headache. What the hell? Before that, I hadn't had a headache on a Monday in months. I can't think what it is about July that would be causing me to have half my headaches on Mondays.
*The only one when I didn't was, ironically, the day all the bigwigs were in the office. So thank god for small favors. Though that week, I did have one by Wednesday...

It's a small sample size, but a decidedly weird one. I wonder if it could be related to sleep? That's one thing I haven't been tracking, but it's true that I didn't sleep great last night--well, fine up until three, not so solidly after that. Now, of course, I don't recall if that happened previous Sunday-to-Mondays, but it's certainly possible. Interesting.

Okay, it's really booming outside, and I want to turn the computer off now. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Anything where you see a pattern might be helpful! And thunderstorms--I'll bet the kitties were not fans.

    ReplyDelete