Tuesday, July 02, 2013

A Little Pondering, Then Zen

Blogger's giving me HTML grief this week*, so perhaps it should be them. Of course, who can I reach at Blogger? No one. And my hands aren't really up to punching anyway. But I shall send a vigorous metaphorical punch their way.
*Oh really? "Required field must not be left blank"? Which field is that? All I did was insert a picture. There are no fields. Get it together, Blogger.

Anyway. It's kind of time for bed over here. A week after the season ended, I'm still feeling slightly aimless and oddly tired in the evenings. As for the picture, given our upcoming Thursday holiday, today is really more Thursday than Tuesday, so that's good. Work a day, enjoy a day off, work a day, get two more days off ... as long as the head cooperates, that's a darned good schedule.

And now, here is your moment of Zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment