Monday, October 22, 2012

LOLs and Pretty Trees

Last night, I felt much like this:
This morning, it was more like this:
And although today didn't go that badly, except for the cat vomit on the bed tonight, SO not what I needed, oh and the supreme irony of going waythehellandgone to UPS after work to pick up a package from last week, and arriving home to find a notice on the door that UPS had been by today, and couldn't deliver another package (why does everything need a signature all of a sudden?), but I am so tired and sore and out of sorts that now I feel kind of like I need this:
So rather than providing any sort of detail about the wonders of the Rhinebeck trip, I will give you the beauties of the foliage, un-commentated-upon, and hopefully tomorrow will be more ... well, maybe it will be less ... well, you know what I mean. Enjoy the pretty trees. I'll be back when my brain is.



















1 comment:

  1. You'll have to bring your Rhinebeck treasures to the library Wednesday -- I'll be working, so I can't go to knitting.

    ReplyDelete