Sunday, October 14, 2012

Briefly, of head and health thoughts

Health is on my mind today, not in small part due to losing this afternoon to my wretched head. I wrote once before, almost a year ago, about how I was considering trying swimming as a potentially "less repugnant" form of exercise. I never got
last year, between deciding to commit and the holiday season, and then the post-holiday hangover and getting laid off this year. But here we are again, and I'm once more considering the possibility. There's a nice new YMCA in a town not far from home, in the direction of work, which would be convenient for after-work stops. So, maybe.

My head feels tentatively better now, and I did get my laundry done, last night, and this morning, so that's good. But the weekend is incontrovertibly over, which is always a sad feeling. Still, Rhinebeck gets closer! Two days of walking around with yarn and yarn people, ahh. Eyes on the prize. Take that, Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment