Saturday, June 02, 2012

A Little Follow-up to Yesterday

After I turned the computer off last night, I did a few more things that add to the list:
  • unloaded the dishwasher
  • found a box to mail the shawl
  • trimmed Carlos's claws (but not Miri's; catching her is more by luck than design)
You see I want full credit for the day. I didn't launder the towels (but I have plenty more), nor did I vacuum, nor prepare the cardboard for recycling. And bringing the cat litter in from the car didn't happen until this afternoon. Still yesterday was so busy that today, in the sometimes-torrential rain, has been a good one for lazing about instead.

I have a few pictures more from Thursday to show.

I love a good slogan.
 Happy dog home again.
Chicken coop!
 Chickens!

 Pretty chickens ... and possibly a rooster?
Not something I see every day. I also got to admire all the gardening they're doing, which is madly impressive to me, with my single basil plant in a pot (which I brought inside today when the rain got particularly torrential).
All in all, a beautiful day.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are lazing today, my girls got dressed this morning and promptly changed back into pajamas. We are now watching Cats 101 and reminding ourselves that the rain is great for the fruit trees, even if our carrots drown.
    Oh and that little possible rooster is the most fresh little thing ever!
    Thanks again or hanging out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good Saturday to me! I'm behind you--gotta go run the dishwasher. . .

    ReplyDelete