Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scheduling Update

In other words, we have a schedule change to announce!

Based on the storm* due to hit Boston on Wednesday/Thursday, Jetblue waived all fees involved in changing flights on those days. To me, that means they're pretty sure there will be delays and/or cancellations. Long story short, I changed my Wednesday flight to return on Friday instead.

*Might be another foot of snow. No, really.

He thinks I made the right choice.

When the woman on the phone spoke of my "inconvenience" in having to rebook, I tried not to laugh.


Much.

Two more days!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Enjoy the extended, warm vacation my dear. No reason to rush home, that's for sure.

Kate P said...

I'm so happy for you that I'm crying. ;)

Leslie said...

I am so jealous! It was -20 Monday and a balmy 0 when I woke up Tuesday morning. The current temp is +4. I think you're doing the wise thing.

Mom IsAmagpie said...

Glad you are coming back on Friday instead, this storm is so bizarre. Depending on which channel I'm watching we are due for 2-15 inches out here. They are being more decisive about Boston, but I'm pretty sure they just don't know what they are talking about.
Enjoy the super fabulous weather there for the rest of us!