Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree


Another Barque Sarah is not a bad way to start the day.

**********
Such a pretty Christmas tree.


How many trees are on the tree? One:


Two:


Three:


Four!


This one was from my dad.


So was this.


I took Pan and Harold to get their pictures taken on Santa's lap (at Petsmart) in 1998. They hated it, but they were so cute.


I loved these as a kid. I would walk around the tree, counting them. (There were six.)


Shrinky dinks! Remember those?


Dad and I went Christmas shopping together one year, and bought most of the twelve days of Christmas.


Some things never change:


Thank you, Hallmark, for giving me hockey-playing penguin ornaments.


Yes, a good tree.


1 comment:

  1. and don't forget the 7 trees within a tree on the one tree ornament! truly lovely tree.

    ReplyDelete