Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday: Evaporating



Sorry to miss yesterday: the day got away from me and the evening went very late, and here it is today already, the time moving faster than I can fathom. At this time of year, I have more I want to write about, and less and less time to do it. I find this slightly frustrating, but that's life.

Chocolate updates first! Leslie pointed out that I didn't give the chocolate news for Friday. Friday's chocolate was a Sweet Shell. Yesterday I welcomed another Marblehead Mint, and today was Periwinkles. Mmmm!

**********
I have a slight headache today, and am feeling rather low energy. How irritating to feel this way when I have a whole day ahead of me in which to accomplish things. I'll just try to take things one at a time.

The knitting Friday night went pretty well, and I'll be able to get more done tomorrow at stitch and bitch. I was provisionally babysitting tomorrow night, but that's off, so I'll have some dedicated knitting time tomorrow instead. Not a bad thing, really.

I'm a little paralyzed with all the to-dos right now, so let me leave you with this lovely seasonal cartoon. Click to see it bigger for the full effect.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to send that comic strip to my mom--we have a running joke about a moose menorah!

    ReplyDelete