Thursday, December 03, 2009

It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas


December third's chocolate was a Sweet Shell. I have to be honest, they're not my favorite: the quality is still divine, just the orange with the chocolate isn't my thing. That's what happens with an assortment, right? And we'll see what tomorrow brings, which is part of the fun, too.

Meanwhile, what have we here?


Ho ho ho, it's a Christmas tree!


I stopped at Home Despot on my way home from after-work erranding, and the trees smelled so good, and it's a little wonky and it clearly needed me.

They actually did have a couple of trees that were about three feet tall and not potted (they had a whole lot that you could "use" and then plant outside next year, which is such a nice idea, but we have no yard here. Seriously, zero, zip, zilch. So that won't work.). However, they were the wrong kind, Frasiers I think? and thus did not smell right. So important!

This one is slightly shorter than I am, has a nice branch for the top ornament, and smells lovely. I may keep it on the coffee table, or it may go in the bedroom, an idea that occurred to me earlier. Why not? I may. Decisions have yet to be made.

Miri, for instance, has yet to decide if this is a good thing or not.

1 comment:

  1. All right, you got a Christmas tree! You call it "Home Despot," too? Hee!

    Does Miri like to sit under the tree? My cat does. It's some sort of weird annual tradition.

    ReplyDelete