Monday, April 13, 2009

Where we are now

I'm home again. The weekend was overall really good, although I could have done without having a headache most of the time, and without its turning nasty last night. Thanks, Mother Nature! And for the freezing cold and wind on Easter Sunday! You're the best!

Anyway. What really matters right now is that my father is not well. He's in the hospital, and if you believe in prayers, or healing thoughts, or anything, if you could send some my parents' way right now, that would be much appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. I just got off the phone with AJ, told her I'd be on the next plane when she says "go".
    JLKB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending positive thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers, hugs, and healing thoughts to you, your mom, and your dad (and a few giggly memories thrown in for good measure - you know which ones they are).

    ~kali

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete