Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Even more tired than usual, if you can believe it

Y'all, I am so tired.

Apparently, the universe is being sneaky to deal with my having stayed up too late last night when I knew I should go to bed as soon as the game ended (go Bruins! go Bruins!). At work today, I had to work on a project that involved an hour or two of cataloging boxes for storage, and the charming, lovely people who loaded the boxes onto pallets in the first place felt that loading said boxes in a manner that allowed all the labels* to show was overrated. So all the boxes had to be moved in order to read the labels. And the workout was a bit too much for me. I yawned all afternoon, and am yawning still.

*that tell what's in each box

But! says the universe. You won't forget to go to sleep early tonight! And that is true. So the usual scintillating content I craft for this site (ha ha) will be forgone this evening. Please accept my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment