Thursday, April 09, 2009

So Long, Have a Good Weekend

I have a window open this evening, and although the air coming in is still cool, it smells so heavenly, I can't bring myself to close it. Spring gets ever closer, and I Can't Wait.

This isn't what the view from my window looks like, but it's what it smells like.


I found the image via Google Images. I tried to search on "twilight", but as you can imagine, that was all Stephenie Meyer, all the time. "Evening" brought some evening gowns, but also some of what I had in mind.

The Bruins are up 1-0 over Montreal after one period. I really want the Bruins to not only win, but win in regulation. If Montreal gets 1 point, they're officially in the playoffs. I don't care if they make the playoffs or not (though I admit it would be pretty funny to me, as a Bruins fan, if they didn't), but I'd rather the Bruins didn't give it to them. Pointless, but still.

I'm packing to go over the river and through the woods tomorrow. Making my list, checking it twice. As always when I go away, I doubt I will be posting. This time, however, I set up a little something for Sunday, so check in if you think of it. Happy Easter to those who celebrate it, whether in a religious or a chocolate sense (or both). Nibble a bunny ear for me.

1 comment: