Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quick update, and pictures

The verdict on Harold, according to Mr. "I am a vet even though I only look and sound twelve years old," is that it's most likely either asthma or bronchitis. After he mentioned the very, very slight chance that it could be heart disease, my heart skipped a beat, but he assured me that it's very unlikely, given the frequency and severity of the symptoms (since the wheezing isn't an overall breathing change, and is fairly mild). We try medication, and I hope very much that we can avoid the inhaler, because Harold would Not Be Happy. Pan more or less took what I gave him, but Harold is a fighter, or at least a wild wiggler.

In lieu of further content, I thought I would show you some pictures I've been using for my computer desktop recently.

From the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee, a basket full of kittens:


Don't miss the kittens in the sun shot half way down, either. Too cute!

The current shot is from the Globe's Big Picture, not for the person, but for the crocuses!


This pile of color is via splityarn, and came along on a gray day when the color just spoke to me:


This one, from Love and Hisses, is going to be next:

2 comments:

  1. You do "Split Yarn" too, huh?

    I'm hopeful it's allergies or bronchitis for Harold, for your sake if not his. I have had to give Danser some Petromalt the last couple of day with the hope it stops her cough and will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Harold! I hope he feels better soon and you too.
    I love the zippers, nothing like bright colors right now!

    ReplyDelete