Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Girl in the Sun

Miri's been here for two months now (can you believe it?), and although she is still watchful of me, I believe that her concern that I might kill her one day is starting to fade. She's not convinced I won't, but she's not positive I will.

Thus, I finally got to photograph her in the sunlight; you know how I am about cats, sunshine, and close-ups. That said, though, here's a different photo (no sun), just because she's so regal in it.

Yes, you may worship me.

What am I, chopped liver?

Now, sunlight. It's chilly out today, but sun-sun-sun! And a beautiful cat therein.

Can I trust you?

Harold is here if I need protecting.

Protecting from what? She makes loud noises sometimes, but otherwise she's safe.

Hmmm.

If I ignore her, does she go away?

No, she doesn't take a hint, does she?

1 comment:

  1. Miri looks a lot like my Edward. He has that same regal, always posing, movie-star quality.

    Except when he goes a little crazy and starts destroying the legs on my dining room chairs and jumping on Thomas' head. At which point, he will stop, smooth his fur and look at me as if to say, "WHAT?"

    ReplyDelete