Friday, December 12, 2008

Harold and the plastic

I know I've mentioned before how Harold feels about plastic, and how he truly, madly, deeply loves the bag that the shower curtain liner comes in.

And then there was the time I showed you how Pan loved the shower.

Well, that video was from June of this year, when I took some footage of the boys with a disposable video camera, basically to have for now, when Pan is gone. (It sounds kind of morbid that way, but I'm so glad I did it.) I watched them again just now, and found this one of Harold and His Plastic. It cracked me up!



Of course, I also watched one that was of Pan with a catnip toy, 4:14 and I watched every second, smiling fondly. So I may not be the best judge of how good these things are. You're on your own here.

No comments:

Post a Comment