Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just a few words

Although I'm not as bitter and pained about the mandatory overtime this week as I was when it started, I must say it's kicking my ass. Working an extra 2 hours a day wipes me out.

Plus, it's 2 fewer hours with Harold, and frankly, he really needs me right now. So I'm a little bitter.

Plus, it's going to snow tomorrow.

And Friday.

On the plus side, the Bruins are winning in the 3rd against Pittsburgh. Fun to watch.

But I need to get ready for bed before long.

And, no, that isn't a sore throat I feel coming on. It emphatically is not. No. But thank you for asking. I hope you too are well. Bonne nuit.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the overtime stops soon. Such a busy time of year anyway. Tell them that if you are going to work like that then you will just have to bring Harold to work with you.

    ReplyDelete