Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The House of Sleeping Cats

At 2 AM, when Carlos decides he needs food, and gives a soft "mrp" every ten seconds until I get up, I am ready to kill him.

At any time, when Belmont decides she needs ... something ... and screeches "RAOW" over and over, I want to kill her.

But sometimes, peace descends.
Simultaneously, even.
In other scenes from around, I had to look up what the F L T on the Odd Fellows sign stood for (it's friendship, love, and truth, according to Wikipedia).
My dad was an Odd Fellow!

Next: spacing and why it matters, exhibit A.
Unless you can tell me what a "carec" is and why it has its own entrance.

And finally:
How much do you have to love toast to get it on your license plate?

1 comment:

  1. Toastmasters maybe??

    When we sleep too late Tux doesn't talk, he just jumps on the bed and walk around our heads. We're unbelievably well trained.

    ReplyDelete