Thursday, June 04, 2015

Picture Time

I haven't been putting enough pictures up lately. Such as the baby!
What happens to a banner on a really windy day.
Do you think the top of this building is communicating with aliens?
That's a lot of antennae.

For some reason, I've been noticing lots of license plates. Do you suppose this one means "go more"? Or maybe the dog's name is Mo.
I assume this is "blarney".
And the bumper stickers clarified that this was a "girl runner".
My favorite car-related item wasn't a plate, though, it was this, seen the other day.
I always thought the new beetle looked like a toy.

2 Comments:

Blogger goosefairy said...

Did I miss an update? You don't talk about Belmont anymore. Still with you?

9:26 AM, June 05, 2015  
Blogger Alice said...

I'm mildly obsessed with figuring out what vanity plates are supposed to say (especially since it seems like EVERYONE in VA has one). I get super annoyed at the owner, completely irrationally, if I can't figure it out. WHY DID YOU MAKE A NONSENSICAL PLATE DARN YOU PS i'm sorry i love you please decode it for me??

12:45 PM, June 05, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home