Thursday, June 04, 2015

Picture Time

I haven't been putting enough pictures up lately. Such as the baby!
What happens to a banner on a really windy day.
Do you think the top of this building is communicating with aliens?
That's a lot of antennae.

For some reason, I've been noticing lots of license plates. Do you suppose this one means "go more"? Or maybe the dog's name is Mo.
I assume this is "blarney".
And the bumper stickers clarified that this was a "girl runner".
My favorite car-related item wasn't a plate, though, it was this, seen the other day.
I always thought the new beetle looked like a toy.

2 comments:

  1. Did I miss an update? You don't talk about Belmont anymore. Still with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mildly obsessed with figuring out what vanity plates are supposed to say (especially since it seems like EVERYONE in VA has one). I get super annoyed at the owner, completely irrationally, if I can't figure it out. WHY DID YOU MAKE A NONSENSICAL PLATE DARN YOU PS i'm sorry i love you please decode it for me??

    ReplyDelete