Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Improved, Just Not All the Way

The head got a bit better last night, enough that I was able to work on some small projects around the house, like moving some of the yarn that's in the bedroom into the new office storage. I really need to stop and organize that space, make some decisions, before I move any more, but I wanted to clear one of the drawer things in the bedroom for something else, so I just went ahead and did it. Organizing rebel! And with a good night's sleep, I felt better this morning; a little bit of a headache hangover in the back of the neck, but better than yesterday, anyway.

Unfortunately, it was a little on the dramatic side at work today, nothing major but multiple small oh-for-god's sake, really? moments (like when one person responded to another person giving them an answer to a question with "That's interesting," which, no, it isn't really interesting, it's correct). Enough that I went out for lunch, just for the change of scene. So that was nice. There's one more drama-potential meeting tomorrow, which hopefully will clear the air instead of making anything worse (though I'll take precautionary Excedrin ahead of time, just in case), and I hope, so much, that things will settle after that (it's not that I'm the center of a maelstrom, but just being around upset people upsets me).

Anyway! I'm going off to ride the bike, and otherwise get ready to head to bed. Because this is how I live the wild life, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment