Friday, June 13, 2014

Tired. Cats. Chickens.

I didn't think about it beforehand, but it does make sense that I'm almost as tired after week two as I was after the first week of the new job. Which is pretty tired! It's all going very well, really, but woo. Zonk.

That said, I am going to try my best to stay up tonight, though, because if LA wins tonight's game, they get the Cup, and I love to see that part (well, except last year, but you know what I mean). We'll see how that goes.

I have the door to the office open. Belmont hissed and growled at Carlos when he came along to see what I was doing, and now she is curled up quietly while he lets out mournful meows from the other room. Time for me to wrap up here and see what happens when I go out there. Will she stay here, or come out?

While we await the answer, have some chickens.
I saw them the other night when I was driving home. You can't tell from the picture, but it's actually an unfenced yard on a busy street. I can't figure out why they stay in the yard.

Not that I want them in the road, mind. That's a joke waiting to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment