Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Just a Little Bit, and some little bits

I miss writing at greater length here, but it's been hard for a couple of reasons. First, I'm crazy tired with the new job; it's not like I'm working longer hours, but the brain strain is huge. Second, since the computer is in the office, and Carlos is very jealous of me going in the office even when Belmont isn't in there, I have to either be quick, or shut him in the bedroom. Which I did last night, in fact, booking flights to go see my brother in a few months (yay!), but I don't like to do it a lot. My poor kitty with his nose out of joint, he needs time.

So here I am on the couch with the iPad, already tired of typing. Here, have a cute photo via lolcats today:



Could you die of the cute? Because I think I just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment