Thursday, May 10, 2012

Prickly and Soft

What could be more repelling than a rose branch?
You would think it was protecting liquid gold. Ouch!

And soft? Well, the princess, of course. Being disturbed by my mere presence.
And his lordship, soft and fast asleep.
And the pair:


Somewhere in between super-prickly and ultra-soft is my knitting. I've finished five repeats of the lace increase chart, and the wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey nature of the pattern is revealing itself, when properly encouraged (I had to roughly pin it out).
Which I find encouraging. And in this day of no-job-news-at-all, I'll take my encouragement where I can get it.

1 comment:

  1. Miri seems to be getting fresh with Carlos in those pair photos!

    Yes, let's focus on your knitting and forget all about that other irritating stuff. What an interesting pattern that is turning out to be.

    ReplyDelete