Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cat Pictures on a Muggy Day

Yesterday morning, waking to the sound of a circular saw in the neighborhood, I looked at the clock to see that it was five minutes of 8. A bit early for construction, even on a weekday, I think. Then last night, kids across the street were playing basketball in the driveway at eleven PM, which, come on, even on a weekend, thump, thump, thump ... it was quarter to 12 before they stopped, and I was ticked.

Today is warm at least, but it's mostly cloudy and I miss the sun. I've been puttering around, accomplishing a little, mostly knitting. Each row on the heart shawl takes me 10-15 minutes now, so though I'm getting close to the end, there are still a few hours to go. There are worse ways to spend the day! It's a bit muggy, though, so I've been taking regular popsicle breaks.

funny pictures - Deal With It

Carlos doesn't quite do this, but he has been known to jump up when I'm at the computer and lay down across my arm. It has a way of getting my attention.

Stretch
 Who, me relax? Never.
Maybe if I hide behind my tail, she won't see me.
 Can't you leave us alone?
 Happily dreaming of Carlos.

 I heard that.
She may be part bat. Or part rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment