Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Pretty Blah Today; Pretty Day Yesterday

Yesterday the temps were in the mid 60s, but felt much nicer because the sun was actually out, which was wonderful! (It had been partly sunny on Sunday, and not at all sunny for days before that.) Looking at the pictures of it today feels a little surreal, since today it is in the 50s, and as it's raining, there is no sun-warming to account for. It's chilly and windy and nasty. I'm also very, very sad today due to something non-bloggable, so the pictures feel even farther away.

Look at the sun!
It was so pretty.


I was looking up, as I tend to do in the city, and noticed something about this building.
What is that in the corner of the center section?
I guess it's some sort of pillar? But I can't make it out exactly.

This, on the other hand, I can make out, but I can't believe. Who buys these things?
Still, cute marketing for a sports store in May:
I started knitting, and haven't much to show for it yet.
More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are sad and surrounded by the blahs. It has been very blah lately with tastes of beautiful.

    Soon enough it will beautiful with tastes of blah I think.

    ReplyDelete