Friday, May 18, 2012

Ow. Zzz. Look, Meerkats!

Today was a total loss. Cramps and migraine have had me in bed just about all day, and my pattern of lie down, get up to go to the bathroom, lie down again seriously annoyed Miri, who considers that during the day I should not be in her bed.

So since I have nothing, it's fortunate that I saw this seriously cute video of meerkats interacting with the camera crews filming them.



My favorite line, spoken to the meerkat on his head: "Will you keep still up there, please." It must be hard to focus the camera while balancing a small animal on your head, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. LOL awesome.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take two meerkats and call me in the morning!

    I hear you on the lying in bed part--I'm down with a cold. (Although because it was a little chilly today, The Cat thought it was awesome and slept all over me.)

    ReplyDelete