Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Maps of Where I've Been

Where I've been (US version):


visited 21 states (42%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

I tried not to count places where the only time I've been there was to change planes (Atlanta, Chicago, etc), but did count places that I've at least driven through (Delaware) and may or may not have stopped. I was on the ground of more than just the airport, it counts. Even if I just nicked the corner, like Tennessee and West Virginia.

I once planned a driving trip from NC to Florida, and if that hadn't fallen through, I would have the entire Eastern seaboard, but until I make it to Georgia for real, there's a gap there. And my goodness, there's a lot of the US that I haven't seen (yet, anyway).

Then there's the rest of the world:


visited 18 states (8%)
Create your own visited map of The World

It amuses me to see all of Canada light up, when I've only ever been to the Maritimes.


visited 3 states (23.0%)
Create your own visited map of Canada

I mean, I understand that's how it works, but that's kind of a big difference.

Pretty fun! Do let me know if you do one; I'd love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment