Thursday, November 04, 2010

The Totally Tired, What Night Is It? Post

You know it's post-vacation when working two days in a row feels more like ten. I'm so out of it tonight, I keep having to remind myself, it isn't the weekend yet.

Today wasn't a bad day for me personally at work, but there was non-me-centric work weirdness that left me rather unsettled. Let's just say, I may not mind so much that this is a temp job, not permanent. Anyway. Basically, I feel like this:

funny pictures-contents may have settled during shipping

All every-which-way. So perhaps an early bedtime would be a good idea. I think so.

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya. School was closed on Monday so everybody around me is totally confused, too.

    I love that cat's different-colored toes. My cat has them, too.

    Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete