Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I'm Home

I'm tired.

The bug bites still itch (which just seems wrong when the temperature outside is closer to 50 than it is to 80).

The flight back was perfectly fine. Boarded, took off, and landed a few minutes early, even.

Carlos was on the bed when I got home, and said, "Meow?" in some surprise when I came in. He was more than willing to be scritched, and purr. He and Miri are sleeping now, but I expect more lapping with him later.

I voted, and got a few things at the grocery store, and even picked up a book on hold at the library since I was passing by.

I'm not quite excited for work tomorrow, but some unwinding this evening and a good night's sleep should help.

My mind is kind of boggling that Mum will be here in six and a half weeks for Christmas. Not because I'm not excited that she's coming, because I TOTALLY am, but because that means there's only six and a half weeks before I dive head-first into Christmastime. And that seems really weird, particularly when my feet are still a little sore from sunburn.

1 comment:

  1. You get a surprised "Meow?" I get crazed sobbing and clinging. I think I'd rather have the former.

    I think I'd agree that sunburn + Christmas does not compute. Good luck with work.

    ReplyDelete