Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I want a housekeeper.


He or she could cook, too, and that would be even better, but geez, if the kitchen was cleaned without me that would be enough. I hate having a pile of dishes on the counter waiting to be washed, yet somehow I don't get to it as often or as quickly as needed. This adds stress to my life, and frankly my stress tolerance is not strong to begin with.

Clean. Cook. Laundry. Grocery shop. What would you like to have someone else take care of for you?

4 comments:

  1. Take out the trash. It's a long haul down a lot of steps and across the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I want minions. I deserve minions. To vacuum, dust, make appointments/phone tag with health care providers, etc.

    Oh, and exercise for me. Yeah, that would be nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no doubt about it - cleaning out the kitty litter. That would be spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, my own personal Benson would be nice. Especially for the dusting and vacuuming and washing of floors. He could also do the laundry and change the sheets, turn the mattress, wash down the bathroom walls and the kitchen tiles. On nice days he could wash (interior and exterior) and wax (exterior only) the car. In his odd moments it would be great if he could take care of the garden as well.

    I could then spend my time doing important things like knitting, reading and cooking. I don't mind cleaning up from cooking :-)

    ReplyDelete