Sunday, August 09, 2009

All good weekends must come to an end

Have you had a good weekend? I have. The weather has been non-humid, which is a very pleasant change from the recent variety, and it wasn't deathly hot either. I went to a fun cookout yesterday (my friends' twins are two already!), and had dinner with friends today. Went for a walk, did some laundry, knit, read. If I didn't have the prospect of cleaning up the kitchen from dinner prep to face, it would be close to perfect. Ahh, life.

I saw some pretty things when I went for a walk after work Friday:








I find this guy extremely creepy. You?


And this vehicle was packed by an optimist. (Even stopped at a light, I didn't want to get too close: I used the zoom.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good weekend! And that last photo is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete