Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not Friday Yet? (just checking)

I never seriously considered going to the Sock Summit in Portland: too far, too soon, I have plans for my vacation time this year (including Rhinebeck!). I've gotten only slightly wistful reading the many takes on this nirvana of knitters: many of the knit-bloggers I read went, and it did sound fun.

Only when I saw this (via the Webs blog) did I regret not going.



To be surrounded by people who would pass waiting time by singing "100 Skeins of Yarn on the Wall" would be something!

Today was not the greatest day at work, but after a long whine to my mother, I felt better. And speaking of better, now that her hip is bionic, she's feeling sore and all, but not in pain! Isn't that great?

And! Ten days from now, JetBlue willing, I will be arriving in Florida. Ahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment