Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How many of me are there?

This is pretty cool, I think.

I read about this on another blog, this website where you can see just exactly how popular your name is (in the US, anyway).

Of course, I had to try it myself.

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

For my first name, there are over 125,000 in the US (and over half a million of the more common spelling variant; if you know me IRL, you know what I mean). And over 99% percent of us are female, how ... comforting? Or something.

Let me know, if you try it, how close to unique your name is!

4 comments:

  1. There is only ONE me.

    There is only ONE you.

    Names, however, are a different story. In my case, it is the same. I love how it says there are "one or fewer" with my name in the U.S.

    Or fewer??

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is one person in the U.S. with my name - ME :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and for those in the uk, look at www.yournotme.com

    please note the missing apostrophe/mis-spelling is nothing to do with me!

    There are 105 of me in the UK and 95 in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing; according to that website, I also am the only one in the US with my name!

    ReplyDelete