Thursday, September 18, 2008

Feline Update

Harold is sorry to report that his campaign for all my attention, all the time, now that I'm home more, is still not achieving full success. He is a little depressed about this.


Hasn't she heard that I'm an important cat?


Someone else was not ready for his close-up.

Mom! No flash! It hurts my sensitive little eyes! Have some respect.


In job-searching news, I had a phone interview* today which went well, and led to an appointment to see them in person on Monday. And tomorrow I have an interview for another job. Encouraging!

*While I was thinking about the nature of phone interviews as related to in-person interviews, I was reminded of a hockey saying: "You can't win a game in the first period, but you can lose it in the first period."

No comments:

Post a Comment