Sunday, October 06, 2024

Not Much Walking Here


As I reported last week, I did go for a walk on the first day of the Cool Bloggers Walking Club, even though it was far from cool weather for it here. On Wednesday, therefore, I decided to walk around inside. I got a book and set a timer and started walking.

And about five minutes in, my right hip started hurting. Hmm. I tried stretching it out and gave it another minute, but it was pretty annoying, so I stopped. I just can't be hurt right now, either everything that's going on.

And while I though about walking the next days, thinking about it is all I did. The next few days aren't necessarily looking great, either.

Today, the weather is not conducive to going out. And it's not even the hurricane yet.

Now, I did leave the condo this morning:
But honestly, it was just when I was working in the garage for a bit, trying to tidy things up in case, god forbid, the storm gets as bad as Ian did in there.
I also brought my suitcases upstairs, hoping that I will be using them to pack for NY, not evacuate from here. We'll know more later today and tomorrow about where the center is going to hit; we'll be getting bad weather no matter what, but how bad is the question. 

Milton is supposed to go over Florida on Wednesday. Best case, we won't have to bug out before it, but even then, will it mess up my flights on Thursday? There's no knowing yet. The uncertainty is making me crazy.

Oh, and by the way, Wednesday? Is my birthday. I don't believe it should be allowed, having something like this happen on your birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment